To start this article, let’s talk about Friday Night Funkin Game. This game is a single player video game that was released on November 2, 2016 for the PC gaming system. The game is meant to be an online multiplayer version but it can be played offline as well.
The controls are rather simple and the main objective of the game is to get the highest score by completing tasks in each level.
The game consists of three modes: single player, online multiplayer and online multiplayer head-to-head. The game is set up with four different buttons across the screen that can be pressed to do various things.
The first button is for jumping, the second is for picking up and throwing objects and the third is to headbutt.
The fourth button is optional and can be used to do a final high jump which will get players extra points if they landed on their opponent’s head.
There are other parts of the game that make it more challenging but these buttons should give you an idea about how it works.
The objective of the game is to get more points than your opponent by completing tasks in each level. In some levels you have to push a button, collect something or get through a narrow path while avoiding traps and obstacles. Your point score will increase if you complete these tasks faster than your opponent does.
In addition to this, each time you successfully headbutt your opponent, you will increase the score multiplier.
Sometimes a defensive part appears that pops up in a random area of the screen and if it does, players must jump over it to avoid being stunned for a certain amount of time.
Also Check: Play Super Mario Run Game on PC
Download Friday Night Funkin Game for Android
There is also an app which can be used to play the game but the app is available for android users only. The game can be downloaded using instructions below.
If you have an android device, here are the steps to download Friday Night Funkin Game on your device:
1. First, open up your browser and go to google play store by typing it in the search bar.
2. Then, search for “Friday Night Funkin Game” and select it from the list of results.
3. Here, you will have to click on the INSTALL button which is located just below the image of the game’s icon.
4. Once that has been done, you will be taken to a new page where you have to click on “Accept & Download”.
5. Once the download is done, you will have to go back to your previous page where a progress bar appears near the top of the screen.
6. When it says 100% complete in green text, your game will be installed and ready for play.
Download Friday Night Funkin Game for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. For windows PC, download BlueStacks from blue stacks app player official website
2. Install the software and then open it up
3. Click on “My Apps” in the toolbar which is located at the top of your screen.
4. In this section, you will have to search for “Friday Night Funkin Game” in the search bar which is located at the top of your screen.
5. Once that has been done, click on “Install” which is next to Friday Night Funkin Game’s icon. Your game will then begin downloading and then you will be able to play it after it has finished installing.
After reading this article, you should know at least two different methods which can be used to download Friday Night Funkin Game such as an android app and BlueStacks for PC. If there is anything else that you would like to add about the game or downloading it, feel free to include it in your article.