The Apple TV app provides a means to access Apple TV+, but it would do far more than that.
The TV app is intended to serve as your main location for movies and TV shows. It displays material from iTunes, your collection, streaming providers, premium Subscriptions, and Apple TV+. Originally, the TV app was known as the Videos app, however, in 2016, it was renamed to TV.
Here is how you can get to use the apple tv app on windows for free.
Download Apple TV Windows Version using BlueStacks
To download the apple tv desktop app you need to use an emulator which will configure an environment like that of a smartphone on your pc. For that, download the BlueStacks emulator from the link given on its official website bluestacks.com.
Step 1: After the installation of the emulator is complete, open Google PlayStore on its home screen.
Step 2: Search for the apple tv app and click on install.
Step 3: Once installed, open the app and enjoy watching great content.
Apple TV App Download for PC using NoxPlayer
Another method to download the Apple TV App on your laptop is by using the emulator NoxPlayer. It is quite similar to BlueStacks in many ways. Go to its official website bignox.com and download the NoxPlayer emulator using the link given.
Step 1: Once the emulator is installed, look for Google PlayStore on the home screen.
Step 2: Search for the apple tv App and install it.
Step 3: Open the app and register to use it for unlimited streaming.
Features of Apple TV App
- On the TV app’s Watch Now screen, you can access all of the TV episodes and movies you’re currently watching on the Apple TV app or your iOS device, so you can continue watching where you left off.
- While you may still use iTunes, it is much more subtly integrated within the application than before.
- Apple has created a Kids section that highlights kid-friendly material on the services you have access to.
- Originals are the Apple TV app’s Apple TV+ page, where you’ll discover the service’s entire library of episodes and movies.
- Your movies and TV series are included on the AppleTV app’s Library screen.
Alternatives to Apple Tv App for PC
1. Netflix: Netflix is the largest and most popular streaming service for accessing TV shows and movies on your computer or phone.
2. Amazon Prime Video: Enjoy immediate access to more than 90,000 movies and TV programs! TV, Blu-ray, and set-top boxes connected to the internet that can access Amazon Prime Video to watch movies and TV series.
3. HBO Now: Enjoy live production material from HBO with HBO NOW, which is a separate subscription service. No TV bundle is necessary.
Q. Is anything free on the Apple TV App?
Free content is available on several Apple TV channels.
Q. Can I download the Apple TV app on my windows laptop?
Yes, you can download the apple tv app on your windows laptop. Use the methods explained in this article.